|1) When can I carry out my renovation
Preferably after all defects have been rectified.
2) Can I make additions / alterations to my house?
but you will need to seek approval from the Managing Agent/Management Committee
for all internal and external renovations. Where applicable, you will also need
to obtain written approval from the relevant authorities and submit a copy of
the approval to the Managing Agent/Management Committee before commencement of
3) Can I change or add new doors in my house?
the main door, sliding doors or any other doors which form part of the external
4) Can I install grilles for my windows and/or doors at the balcony?
Yes, but you are required to adopt only the approved grille design
and colour so as to maintain the consistency of the building façade. A copy of
the approved design can be obtained from the Managing Agent office.
5) Am I allowed to change the colour of my external walls?
No, so as to maintain the consistency of the building façade.
6) Can I knock down the internal wall?
bearing walls can be demolished. You should verify and seek approval from the
developer’s representative/Managing Agent/Management Committee via a sketch.
7) Should I need to do renovations in future, will I be given the
Yes, you will be given layout plans during the key
collection day. However, they can only serve as a guide. All dimensions must be
verified physically within your apartment unit.
8) Works permitted within Household Shelters (HS)
refer to Singapore Civil Defence Force for works permitted within Houseshold